TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 3, 2012

3/3/2012
This week I was only out garage saleing for hour because I had sick babies but I still found plenty to blog about! Here is what I got this week.
Fossil hand bag-$3.
4T girls dress for Jaysa -$2
Another dress for Jaysa-$2. This will be a cute Easter dress.
adorable floral print jumper- $1
Brand new 3-6 month dress from Old Navy. $1
3T white and gold swim suit from the GAP
dance leotard. Jaysa just started gymnastics and we only have one leotard right now because I can't find any that I think are cute and reasonably priced in stores so this will help out for now.
More clothes for Jaysa. Two pairs of pants and two shirts. $1 a piece.
Size 8 Converse shoes. These will fit Jaysa soon. They were a little dirty on the toe but I just took a magic eraser to them and now they look good as new!

So cute! I only paid $1 dollar for them!
I also got me another pair of purple shoes. These are from the Shiekh shoe store.
I also bought these. I have a pair of these in a tan color and I LOVE them. They are the MOST comfortable heel I have and whenever I want to look nice but have to walk a long way I put these on.
I bought mine from Pac Sun several years ago and paid $50 for them!
As you can see they have been well used. I paid $1 for the green ones!

DEAL OF THE DAY
Antique amoire. (not the table)
Here is my deal of the day today. When I walked up to this garage sale and saw this antique amiore I thought, only in my dreams would I be able to afford something like that. I asked the guy how much he wanted for it. When he said $400 I did my best to not let my eyes bug out of my head. That was so cheap for an antique piece like this! Even though it was a great deal it still was not in my price range. I told the guy I loved it but it was a little out of my price range. He then said, "what's your price range, because I want you to have it." He explained to me that he paid 1,000 for it and had been carrying it around with each move for the last few years. He was just ready to get rid of it. I was able to talk him down from $400 to $260! On the outside I was trying to hold my composure but on the inside I looked like this!
I have never seen anything like this at a garage sale. This is a great antique piece and I can't wait to get it up in my house so I can show you!

OTHER AWESOME DEALS
Humidifier that has never been used with filter replacement. $10.
Spot Bot- $20. My mom has one of these and loves it!
Brand New pressure cooker- $15
Brand new fan-$15
Baby changing pad with two covers-$7
Cute living room rug. $20
Cute bookshelf for nursery or kids room. They wanted $80 for it but I think you could have talked them down.
Cute purse. $2
2T Cow snow suit-$5. All of my family's snow clothes have come from garagesales!
Home decor- $3
Scentsy Brick- $5
Cute baby girls bedding!
pink bumbo- $7
Cute little girls swing with all accessories-$35. I bought a swing a lot like this one when I had Jaysa. It was in perfect condition and I only paid $12 for it at a garage sale!

What did you find this week garage saleing? Email me at garagesalesrusblog@gmail.com. I would love to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment